Sign Language 101: A Beginner's Guide to American Sign Language
Over 1 million units sold! This DVD is ranked number 1 sign language DVD in the world.
This product is a perfect way to start learning American Sign Language - a MUST HAVE FOR ALL ASL STUDENTS, TEACHERS, FAMILIES and every one else.
This 75-minute DVD (1 hour and 15 minutes) are broken down into easy to navigate chapters as follows:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: ASL Alphabet
Chapter 3: ASL Numbers
Chapter 4: ASL Colors
Chapter 5: Everyday Words
Chapter 6: Basic Sentences
Chapter 7: Grammar and Sentence Structures
- Subchapter 1: Personal & Possessive Pronouns
- Subchapter 2: Wh-Word Questions
- Subchapter 3: Yes/No Questions
- Subchapter 4: Rhetorical Questions
Chapter 8: Mother's Day Vocabulary
Chapter 9: Graduation Day Vocabulary
Chapter 10: Thanksgiving Day Vocabulary
Chapter 11: New Year's Day Vocabulary
Chapter 12: Bonus: Months of the Year
Chapter 13: More Everyday Words
Chapter 14: ASL Idioms & Phrases
Chapter 15: Deaf Culture 101
- Subchapter 1: What is American Sign Language?
- Subchapter 2: Do's & Don'ts with the Deaf Community
- Subchapter 3: Quick Facts About Fingerspelling
- Subchapter 4: Which Hand do I Use to Fingerspell?
- Subchapter 5: Which Sign is Correct?
- Subchapter 6: Why are There No Voices?
- Subchapter 7: Why Capital "D" for Deaf?
- Subchapter 8: Where Can I Find an ASL Class?
Chapter 16: Bonus! ASL Music Video: Goodbye, My Friend
Chapter 17: Learn More!
Chapter 18: About EverydayASL.com
This DVD is awesome as self-study material, use in classroom, distance learning, teaching, tutoring and countless other ways to learn American Sign Language with three ASL professors.