Emergency Medical Words & Sentences in American Sign Language, Vol. 2
This highly demanded sequel DVD is also excellent for every professional, ASL students and interpreters. You will learn over 300 NEW vocabulary words and sentences in ASL along with open-captions and audio for easy learning.
Vital vocabulary groups include disasters & situations, hospital terms, medical conditions, medical terms, religious terms, time, transportation and treatments & procedures; of which are being used among Deaf / Hard-of-Hearing individuals in all kinds of medical and emergency related situations.
Our easy-to-follow teachings and ASL guide will help you develop successful basic ASL communication skills during urgent situations.
This DVD is excellent for everyone, including:
- Law Enforcement Agencies, Courts & Fire Departments
- Hospital Staff & Emergency Medical Technicians
- High Schools, ASL Classes & Colleges
- Library Systems & School Libraries
- Parents, Teachers, ASL Students & Interpreters
Duration: 54 Minutes