Emergency Medical Words & Sentences in American Sign Language, Vol. 1
This highly demanded DVD is best for every professional as well as sign language students and interpreters. You will learn over 300 new vocabulary words and sentences in ASL along with open-captions and audio for easy learning.
Vital vocabulary groups include actions, everyday words, feelings, places, professionals & staff, recreation and relationships; of which are being used among Deaf / Hard-of-Hearing individuals in all kinds of medical and emergency related situations.
Our easy-to-follow teachings and ASL guide will help you develop successful basic ASL communication skills during urgent situations.
This DVD is excellent for everyone, including:
- Law Enforcement Agencies, Courts & Fire Departments
- Hospital Staff & Emergency Medical Technicians
- High Schools, ASL Classes & Colleges
- Library Systems & School Libraries
- Parents, Teachers, ASL Students & Interpreters
Duration: 53 Minutes